The Vader Red Dot is a close range electronic sight for rapid and accurate target acquisition. The State-of-the-art Laser Diode Optical System provides 3x the brightness and 5x the battery life of lower quality LED red dots. Features a parallax free 2 MOA Dot reticle with electronic controls. Ten (10) brightness levels for sighting in multiple environments and lighting conditions.
Fully waterproof with a IPX7 rating that can handle being submerged 3 feet for up to 30 minutes. 6061-T6 machined aluminum housing, nitrogen charged and sealed for fog resistance. UltraLUX multi-layer lens coating for increased light transmission and sight picture clarity. Includes a 1.41" absolute co-witness Picatinny Riser Mount and a low profile picatinny rail mount suitable for most weapons.
Laser Diode Optical System versus LED Optical System
Laser Diode Optical System uses a laser to project a sight with high intensity. 300% brighter than a traditional LED red dot. Results in an extended battery life of over 50,000 hours on a single 3V cell (5x the battery life of a LED red dot).
- Includes: Vader Red Dot Sight, Absolute Co-witness Picatinny Riser Mount, Low-Profile Picatinny Rail Mount, Bikini Lens Covers, 1 3V CR2032 Battery, Torx Wrench, Lens Cloth
- Reticle: Dot
- Lens Coating: High Definition Multi-Layer
- Materials: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Scope Range: Close to Mid Range, 100+ Yards
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Diameter: 20mm
- Scope Ring Torgue: 18 in/lbs
- Eye Relief: 4.0-5 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Length: 2.4 in
- Color: Black or FDE
- Fog & Water Resistance: Yes (Nitrogen Sealed)
- Warranty: 5 Years